Our Amethyst bow tie makes matching effortless, pairing beautifully with David's Bridal's dark purple "Amethyst" shade. It will look lovely with your Amethyst bridesmaids dresses and a perfect addition to your ring bearer gift and groomsman's outfit! Want to add some suspenders? You can choose from a wide variety of neutral elastic colors, a made-to-match cotton, or our newest addition: vintage-inspired leather buckle in a rich cognac.
- 3 sizes available to perfectly fit all sizes from boy's 6 months to adult
- Small: Child Sizes 6M-4T, Large: Child Sizes 5-12, Adult: Shirt sizes Sm-XL
- All bow ties are pre-tied and made from 100% cotton fabric
- Adult Size fits up to roughly 18.5" neck circumference,
- Larger sizes may be available for a nominal additional fee
Collar Band Styles
Collar band styles are available in:
- Adjustable White Elastic: Simple elastic neckstrap with white plastic adjuster and clip closure, or
- Traditional Fabric Neckstrap: exactly matches the bow tie with velcro closure for kids sizes, and professional silver adjustment slide and hook eye closure for adults
Please see the Collar Band Style photo for an example of the two different options.
- Elastic Suspenders come in 1” wide, premium woven elastic and are available in all of the colors shown
- Elastic suspenders are X-backed, fully adjustable with 3 silver-toned adjusters, and attach to trousers with four of the very highest quality, silver-toned suspender clips
- Leather Buckle suspenders are Y-backed, and feature antique gold-toned hardware. These come in cognac color only.
Unsure of the color? You can order a fabric samples right here. Please make sure to note your color code or fabric pattern when you check out.
Add an optional message for the perfect, personal touch! "Propose" to your ring bearer, say thank you to your Best Man, the options for this are (almost!) endless. Click here to add this custom touch to your purchase. (This option is not available for the leather buckle suspender option)
Please note that our products are custom made garments and therefore take longer to produce and ship than garments purchased off-the-rack. Our shop policies outline our current turn-around times and other important details, so please do make sure to read those before purchasing.
Thanks for visiting!! :)