New this season, our dusty sage green bow tie and suspender collection is custom-designed for The Boytique! Perfect for your fall wedding, when the spring pastels give way to subtler, more muted tones. This polka dot bow tie pattern features a medium-light sage with small white dot accents. It is most commonly paired with medium gray wedding suspenders, but we also love navy and chocolate!
Special Note regarding Dusty Sage Polka Dot: We cannot keep this fabric in stock, so if you do not see the listing it is currently sold out. We do re-stock from time to time, so keep an eye on our Facebook page for updates.
- 6 sizes available to perfectly fit all sizes from boy's 6 months to adult
- All bow ties are pre-tied and made from 100% cotton fabric
- Boy's bow tie collar band is secured with Velcro for safety, adjustability and easy on & off
- Adult bow ties are pre-tied, and feature silver-toned, professional adjustment hardware
- Adult (Regular) fits teens and adults who wear men's Small-Large clothing sizes, with a neck size up to 17"
- Adult Plus fits teens and adults who wear men's size XL-3XL, with a neck size up to 20"
- Elastic Suspenders come in 1” wide, premium woven elastic and are available in all of the colors shown
- Fabric Suspenders are 1” wide, 100% cotton and are custom created from the solid-colored Dusty Sage fabric "GN50" (as shown in the image). Suspenders are not available in the patterned bow tie fabrics.
- All Suspenders are X-backed and fully adjustable with 3 silver-toned adjusters
- All Suspenders attach to trousers with four of the very highest quality, silver-toned suspender clips
Unsure of the color? You can order a fabric samples right here. Please make sure to note your color code or fabric pattern when you check out.
Add an optional message for the perfect, personal touch! "Propose" to your ring bearer, say thank you to your Best Man, the options for this are (almost!) endless. Click here to add this custom touch to your purchase
Please note that our products are custom made garments and therefore take longer to produce and ship than garments purchased off-the-rack. Our shop policies outline our current turn-around times and other important details, so please do make sure to read those before purchasing.
Thanks for visiting!! :)